Come show off your talents at the 6th annual Stacey Simmons' football combine. The combine will be Saturday, May 31 st at CALVARY CHRISTIAN HIGH SCHOOL .
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE: 9,10, 11, 12th graders for the 2014 - 2015 school year.
COST: $25 online UNTIL MIDNIGHT FRIDAY, MAY 30th ; $30 on site, day of combine
WHERE: Calvary Christian High School; 110 N. McMullen Booth Road, Clearwater, 33759
WHAT TO EXPECT: You will be weighed, measured for height, then tested for 40 yard dash, 20 yard pro shuttle, board jump, vertical jump and kneeling power ball;
*185 lbs. bench press reps is optional.
Combine results will be posted online and made available to college coaches.
REGISTRATION: 8:00 am - 9:00 am COMBINE: 9:00 am - 12 noon
**BRING CLEATS; SITE HAS FIELD TURF.
1. COMPLETE COMBINE REGISTRATION BELOW AND SUBMIT
2. THEN, SELECT SHIRT SIZE AND MAKE PAYMENT
3. CLICK HERE to print waiver, complete and bring to combine. MUST HAVE PARENT SIGNATURE TO PARTICIPATE.
This camp is designed to increase explosiveness while building functional Strengththrough core work, plyometrics, strength and flexibility training. Increase overall
performance levels with sport specific speed and conditioning drills. Reduce the risk
of injury and increase quickness and reaction time.
For registration form and more info click here
Get ready for the upcoming season with Stacey Simmons’ All Sports Speed, Strength, Agility and Condition Program. Gain the competitive edge you need through the proven training methods of the Tampa Bay Area’s Top Speed Coach.
*The Program's first session will run from June 9th to July 3rd on Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays from 7:00-8:00 pm.
*Session two begins July 7th to August 1st on Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays from 7:00-8:00 pm.
Cost: $125 (small group discounts are also available)
The 4 week, 3 day a week program will:
· Increase explosiveness while building functional strength through core work, plyometrics, strength and flexibility training
· Increase overall performance levels with sport specific speed and conditioning drills
· Reduce the risk of injury
· Increase quickness and reaction time